Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Photo feedback » Digital Noise

Digital Noise

Arsh Punia
Joined in January 2014
Posted 1 March 2014 - 14:12 CET

This photo has been rejected by the editors of A-P.net citing digital noise as the prime reason for rejection. Could anyone guide me on how should I edit this photograph so that it is accepted by the editors?

Thanks

Attached photos:

Oleg Botov 

Joined in March 2012
Posted 1 March 2014 - 16:28 CET

but anyway I think this photo will be rejected. try make picture with 2:3 proportions (1024x683px)

Attached photos:

Wallace Shackleton 

Joined in February 2007
Posted 1 March 2014 - 17:51 CET

Without any access to the images EXIF data, it is difficult to say for sure but either the picture is under exposed or it is under exposed and shot at a high ISO. It may even be a close crop o a small image on an empty sky.

With reference to the previous poster, it is your photo and if you want to use a 1:1 aspect ration than so be it, it will have no bearing on the noise.

If you want an honest and blunt answer, then I'd say that the picture is not worth the effort in removing the noise. Learn from what ever mistakes that you made and move on.

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1264 (30 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.