Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Site-related » News Photo

News Photo

Renato Serra Fonseca 

Joined in September 2011
Posted 2 January 2012 - 19:14 CET

Dear Site Admins.

I am going to cover the Emirates first flight to GIG for the Press tomorrow (as official photographer), with baptism and everything related.

How should I proceed as far as the uploading of the photos? Do I choose 5 photos and put all of them as news?

This is a big deal here in Rio de Janeiro and Brazil, so I want to make it nice and right. Photos will be ready for upload around 10-11pm London Time.

Too bad heavy rain is predicted. =S

Thank You!

Renato

Michael Carbery 

Joined in June 2008
Posted 2 January 2012 - 19:21 CET

Hi Renato,

unfortunately only two images of the same aircraft can be accepted from the same member at any one time. Not sure if this can be relaxed for news items but I would suggest uploading 1 or 2 and then waiting a few hours and upload another 1 or 2.

Martin Krupka 

Founder
Joined in July 2006
Posted 2 January 2012 - 19:31 CET

Hi Renato,

As Michael mentioned we can relax the rule of 2 photos of the same aircraft as long as the photos show different angles.

Simply upload all five photos as news and they will get priority screening.

Good luck with the weather. I am looking forward to see your photos.

This post has been edited by Martin Krupka on 2nd January 2012 - 19:45

Renato Serra Fonseca 

Joined in September 2011
Posted 2 January 2012 - 19:57 CET

Hello Michael and Martin! I will do that!

Will be easy to shoot differente angles: Landing, Taking off, Baptism, Passenger Cabin (all 3 classes), Cockpit, some close shots... It was promissed that we would be standing on the side of the runway (VERY rare to get that allowed in Brazil), so lets pray for that and for good weather.

Also, tonight I´ll go to GIG to get the Trasaero 744 that is scheduled to return to the seasonal charter flight from Moscow, but information is not 100% reliable so far. Will be a hard shot through the glass, at night, under heavy rain, but if miracles can be made, I will be there to make them...

Thank You Very Much!!

Renato

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1782 (24 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.