Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Site-related » Screening problems?

Screening problems?

Vasily Kuznetsov 

Joined in February 2012
Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:43 CET

I just wonder if there's anything happened to the screening process. I've uploaded some images about 14-15 hours ago and they are still not screened.

Maybe there's too many uploads recently and the screeners should be given time to screen those photos that already had been uploaded without us uploading more photos?

Regards!

;)

Michael Carbery 

Joined in June 2008
Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:23 CET

Hi Vasily,

unfortunately while we try to keep the screening queue to as short a time as possible sometimes screeners just aren't available at certain given times. Believe it or not 14-15 hours would be viewed as a long time given the recent screening times. I've seen screening down to a few minutes from upload to publishing. But we are quicker that the other major sites :)

But please don't let the queue length put you off, keep upload loading.

Michael

Vasily Kuznetsov 

Joined in February 2012
Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:51 CET

Thanks, Michael! I will continue uploading ;) Moreover I'm not able to upload more by now (not a full member ;))

I thought that a short time break for uploading from myself and some other guys who would join will help with queue. With all due respect of screener's work.

Michael Carbery 

Joined in June 2008
Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:59 CET

No just keep uploading as much as you can. The queue length at the minute is around 14 hours but it only takes a few screeners to come on line and that would be wiped out in a short time. Then if you didn't upload there would be nothing for us to do :)

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1633 (31 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.