Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Site-related » VLM-->Cityjet?

VLM-->Cityjet?

Bradley Malais 
Joined in December 2010
Posted 29 February 2012 - 14:38 CET

VLM is still in use at this site, but VLM doesn't exist anyome unfortunately it has become Cityjet

Jeffrey Schäfer 

Joined in November 2009
Posted 29 February 2012 - 21:16 CET

I will pass this on to the database moderators. Thanks for notifying Brad.

Kind regards, your neighbor.

Jeffrey Schäfer.

Wallace Shackleton 

Joined in February 2007
Posted 29 February 2012 - 21:45 CET

VLM did exist so it should still have a valid place on the database.

I have to admit that I get a wee bit uncertain what do do with airlines such as CityJet.

I am citing Wikipedia here... VLM now 100%-owned by CityJet and Cityjet CityJet Limited is an Irish regional airline headquartered in ... Dublin, ,,, and flies franchise services on behalf of its parent company Air France/KLM.

So strictly speaking VLM is in fact Air France/KLM. It starts to get messy so it is best to resort to our policy of "what is written on the tin." and just go with the airline whose name is on the side of the aircraft.

There are a number of aircraft in full Cityjet colours that should not be in the VLM section and these have now been amended to Cityjet.

If you should find any more such anomalies then please feel free to use the correction links or bring them to our attention through the forum.

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1521 (20 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.