Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Photo feedback » Boeing 777-300

Boeing 777-300

Vegard Hopland 
Joined in January 2013
Posted 15 June 2014 - 22:01 CET

Hello! :) I"m new at the forums so sorry if I break any rules...

I"m from Norway and its passing alot of Doah and more more flights that are going to USA and I got this shot yesterday what you guys think? :)

Attached photos:

Manuel Domínguez 

Joined in March 2014
Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:02 CET

Nice, BUT:

-Plane seems to be a bit blurred. As far as I can see in the contrails, I think you used a slow shutter speed. You can do it, but you will need practice and luck to get the plane freezed. A good tip is to use double the speed of the focal lenght, for example, with your 500 mm lens you "should" shoot with at least 1/1000s speed.

-Digital noise. Screeners seem to be feared of the tiniest noise, so your picture would never get through the screening. You can try to denoise the sky with any software or turn the sky black, like I do (and other photographers in here) in my contrail pictures as you can see in my gallery. If you do that, the plane will look way better if you remove the blue color cast in it.

Hope it helps. Cheers!

Vegard Hopland 
Joined in January 2013
Posted 16 June 2014 - 14:34 CET

Thanks I wil try :)

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1244 (9 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.