Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Photo feedback » All fields not completed

All fields not completed

Elmarié Dreyer 

Joined in January 2008
Posted 7 August 2014 - 03:55 CET

I submitted photos and it was rejected with the reason "all fields not completed".

I submitted several photos in the past and in some cases there wasn't sufficient information (eg. location, aircraft type, etc.) available in the pull-down menus.

I would then add the information I had in the section "Remarks to editor" (all clearly identifiable) and leave the relevant section in the pull down as "-". When my photo was accepted, the relevant information will then be added to the pull-down menus for future use.

Did the "screener" in this particular instance not read or pay attention to my comment/s at all?

Martin Krupka 

Founder
Joined in July 2006
Posted 7 August 2014 - 08:15 CET

Hi Elmarié, what was the ID of the photo?

Elmarié Dreyer 

Joined in January 2008
Posted 7 August 2014 - 11:42 CET

Image ID 440010

Martin Krupka 

Founder
Joined in July 2006
Posted 7 August 2014 - 20:01 CET

Hi Elmarié, I see you are right and appealing the photo is a correct procedure to follow. The Screener rejected the photo purely on the missing information, the photo itself will be assessed during the appeal.

I am sorry for the trouble.

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1450 (24 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.