Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Airports & photo locations » Spotting precarious in Brasilia INTL BSB-SBBR

Spotting precarious in Brasilia INTL BSB-SBBR

AlphaJuliet 

Joined in January 2014
Posted 18 September 2014 - 06:56 CET

Hi guys, how are you?

The places to photograph at Brasilia airport are bad, what do you think I should do to try to negotiate with the airport administration? Our terrace is closed 4 months, and I'm losing the will to photos, everyone has some idea to talk to them? as in the airport you? in Brazil there is only one Spotting Point, if they can help with ideas.

Thanks

AlphaJuliet 

Joined in January 2014
Posted 18 September 2014 - 15:10 CET

Negative, inframerica new airport administration.

AlphaJuliet 

Joined in January 2014
Posted 20 September 2014 - 05:01 CET

I've done it and they are rolling in..

crav8or 

Joined in November 2013
Posted 20 September 2014 - 17:50 CET

Hi André and fellow Brazilian Spotters,

I know this might not be the way to ask for this but I might be travelling to BSB next month, I was wondering how are the chances to spot in Brasilia, is it safe? Are there good spots?

Agradecido!

AlphaJuliet 

Joined in January 2014
Posted 20 September 2014 - 22:31 CET

hi friend, is 100% secure, rest assured.. you have email? I can help with the spotting.. the fuel station at the exit of the airport landings ... you get the general aviation traffic and the AZUL airlines, the provision shall'm anything ..

Tkanks

crav8or 

Joined in November 2013
Posted 22 September 2014 - 02:53 CET

Hi Andre

meneses 24 at gmail dot com

no spaces

Obrigado

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1235 (28 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.