Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Photo feedback » Main object is not sharp

Main object is not sharp

crav8or 

Joined in November 2013
Posted 6 November 2014 - 22:37 CET

Please help me see and understand where it is not sharp, because I can´t figure it out. Got rejected for that

Attached photos:

Thomas Ranner 

Joined in September 2014
Posted 6 November 2014 - 23:05 CET

Hey, got the same problem with this shot, maybe someone can give me feedback on this one. Thx

Btw I think your picture is sharp...

Attached photos:

crav8or 

Joined in November 2013
Posted 6 November 2014 - 23:09 CET

I have to say that your shot looks sharp also, Thomas!

My shot got accepted in other sites as well. I don´t want to compare AP with the others, but if I uploaded at 1600 pixes, which I had about a year without doing it, it was because I was confident of the quality and editing of my picture.

Thanks

Thomas Ranner 

Joined in September 2014
Posted 6 November 2014 - 23:28 CET

AP is definitifely the site with the highest quality standards but I think that your pic has this standards but I'm not a screener...

mitchel kuppens 
Joined in July 2013
Posted 7 November 2014 - 16:02 CET

Crav8or, looks like the plane is blurred. look at the tail.

Thomas, look a the letters on the plane, defintely not sharp and there is some noise too.

regards Mitchel.

Thomas Ranner 

Joined in September 2014
Posted 7 November 2014 - 21:48 CET

Thanks for your opinion Mitchel!

Regards

crav8or 

Joined in November 2013
Posted 8 November 2014 - 04:12 CET

Thanks.

I would like to hear from an AP screener. Anyone out there with their opinion?

Andres

WesVDell 
Joined in March 2014
Posted 9 November 2014 - 00:24 CET

Gotta say that looks pretty sharp to me Andres. Looked at it on a 27 inch IPS monitor and a 15 inch retina display. Screeners must have super human eyes.

crav8or 

Joined in November 2013
Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:58 CET

Definitely agree with you Wes, I am pretty much amazed that no one from the site has replied to me.

I have about ten years spotting, and I've seen a lots of rejections, perhaps hundreds or thousands, but none like this one.

Looking for an AP comment about this one, still.

Angelo Bufalino 

Joined in May 2011
Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:24 CET

Andres,

Did you appeal the decision? Remember you get a limited number of appeals if you disagree with the screening outcome. If you'd like, you could email me the example and the original and I can have a closer look for you. fdx777@gmail.com is my address.

Angelo

Angelo Bufalino 

Joined in May 2011
Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:26 CET

Thomas,

Always a challenge with props to get some prop movement while capturing the aircraft sharply. Yours looks a bit blurred and the shaking/vibrating that those small aerobatic aircraft experience more than likely contributed. I will be glad to look at it closer if you email me the file. fdx777@gmail.com

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1620 (20 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.