Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Aviation photography » Canon EOS 6D or 7D Mark II?

Canon EOS 6D or 7D Mark II?

ZohAZ 

Joined in May 2013
Posted 23 November 2014 - 17:33 CET

Hey, In two weeks I'll buy a new camera, My camera now is Canon 1100D.

From one side, I want the 6D because it's FF, With high ISO, lower noise, But from the other side the 7D Mark II for 10 fps, Any of you are thinking that the 7D MK II is overpriced?

Max Niessen 

Joined in December 2011
Posted 23 November 2014 - 18:36 CET

Hi ZohAZ,

First of all, comparing a FF to a crop body is like comparing apples to oranges in terms of image quality. In my eyes the only benefit of the 6D over the 7D2 is the iso performance

Regarding the autofocus system which is simply brilliant and even better then the 1Dx, processors, twice as much shutter durability, frames per second and a whole lot of extra features the 7D2 wins on all aspects. Simply because I think it is the best cropcam ever made(forgetting about the sensor, but then again. FF to crop). The iso performance compared to the 7D has drasticly improved, and yes I have owned one :-). I purchased the 7D2 almost a month ago and I don't regret it, certainly when looking at the price. At the time the 7D Mark 1 came out it was groundbraking technology in a new cropcamera and went for sale at arround 2000,- US dollars which puts the 7D2 with a cheaper retailprice at the time of release with many improved specs.

I hope to have answered your question ;-)

Best Regards,

Max

MICHEL Charron 

Joined in February 2014
Posted 24 November 2014 - 23:41 CET

With 6D by night.(Here,1250 ISO)

This post has been edited by MICHEL Charron on 24th November 2014 - 23:46

Attached photos:

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1742 (27 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.