Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Airports & photo locations » BUDAPEST

BUDAPEST

Sasuké 
Joined in June 2014
Posted 29 December 2014 - 14:15 CET

Hello,

I'll should be in Budapest in few days and I'plan to go at BUD airport to make some pictures. But I don't have any car, how can I get a spotting point with only buses and trains (MAV)?

Are there any goods places to make pictures?

Thanks a lot.

Tamas Bodorics 
Joined in January 2013
Posted 29 December 2014 - 16:09 CET

Hi,

First of all let's check this map: http://www.airportal.hu/bud_lhbp_spotting_guide/bud_lhbp_photo-positions.php#Cargodomb

You can reach most of the good places by public transport + walk. If you have further questions feel free to contact me on fb or email.

Cheers

Tamas

This post has been edited by Tamas Bodorics on 29th December 2014 - 16:10

MatteoStella 
Joined in March 2012
Posted 29 December 2014 - 19:12 CET

Hello,

Just to add a piece of advice, in case you don't know about it (when I was in Budapest earlier this year I didn't go spotting, so I cannot help you in this sense): I recommend a visit to the Aeropark located not so far off the Terminal entrance.

It is an open-air museum with some aircraft preserved (mainly of Russian production like Tu-134, Tu-154, IL-14 but there is a DC-3 too).

You can have a tour of the aircraft (yes, even in the inside) with a guide.

Interesting in my opinion! ;)

Hope it helps!

Tamas Bodorics 
Joined in January 2013
Posted 29 December 2014 - 21:09 CET

Thanks for advice, Aeropark is sadly closed until 03/01/2015 and be informed it's open only at weekends in wintertime.

Sasuké 
Joined in June 2014
Posted 30 December 2014 - 13:15 CET

Thanks for your informations :) .

Tamas, I sent you an invitation on FB ;) .

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1259 (28 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.