Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Photo feedback » Is it ok?

Is it ok?

Bulent KAVAKKORU 

Joined in June 2010
Posted 24 February 2015 - 14:10 CET

I uploaded this photo to website 3 times but its always rejected. This is last edited. I add more sharpen. How is looks? First photo is latest edited, second photo is rejected photo.

Attached photos:

Jorge Guardia 

Joined in December 2011
Posted 24 February 2015 - 19:22 CET

Maybe you should reduce the purple tones in the photo, and reduce the noise in the sky.

Manuel Domínguez 

Joined in March 2014
Posted 24 February 2015 - 21:53 CET

First of all you should tell us why the picture was rejected. Try a smaller size, you will need less sharpening so jaggies won't come up as it happens now (wing, engine, korean sticker on the tail, etc), what means oversharpening. Maybe some selective sharpening (windows and the "korean air" label on the fuselage) would be enough for the second photo, the rest of the plane is sharp enough to me... A smaller size will also help you to hide some of the digital noise, thugh I can't see enough of it to get the picture rejected based in that. As Jorge said, the sky is a bit red/magenta, but not much.

Cheers.

This post has been edited by Manuel Domínguez on 24th February 2015 - 21:55

Bulent KAVAKKORU 

Joined in June 2010
Posted 24 February 2015 - 22:03 CET

How is looks now?

Attached photos:

Bulent KAVAKKORU 

Joined in June 2010
Posted 24 February 2015 - 22:08 CET

Hello Manuel,

Latest rejection reason is "Foreground/background clutter. Main object is not sharp." I fixed sharpen problem. I think its ok now.

Thanks for your opinions

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1551 (22 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.