Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Aviation photography » Save for web options

Save for web options

Ricardo Hebmüller 

Joined in August 2014
Posted 23 May 2015 - 01:03 CET

Considering the available options of "save for web", after the final edition in an image in order to upload it to AP, which should be the best option: bicubic, bicubic sharper or bicubic smoother? Thanks in advance!

Murmeldeier 

Joined in August 2008
Posted 23 May 2015 - 14:27 CET

Depending on the version you have, you should choose Bicubic (Best for smooth gradients) or Bicubic. I would not use the "sharper" or "smoother" options as they tend to produce some "unwanted" effect during the resampling.

Murmeldeier 

Joined in August 2008
Posted 24 May 2015 - 10:40 CET

I think I answered too quickly as I forgot to mention it was (in my opinion) not the best idea to use the "save for the web option" but simply "save as".

Ricardo Hebmüller 

Joined in August 2014
Posted 24 May 2015 - 14:27 CET

Thank you very much for your consideration. I was about to ask just what you've answered now, which would be the best option "save for web" or "save as". The first doubt came from a tutorial (by the way a very good one, from Andre Nordheim), but at the end I got a little confused about saving options. Thank you again.

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1639 (22 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.