Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Aviation photography » Biman's new B738 (S2-AHO) First Flight

Biman's new B738 (S2-AHO) First Flight

Shabbir A Bashar 

Joined in February 2013
Posted 14 November 2015 - 00:32 CET

This aircraft had its first flight yesterday (12th November, 2015). I've searched the web to figure out where it will be painted ... I know that KPDX Boeing Paint Hanger is often used. If anyone has any leads, please let me know. Probably too late for me to drive up to the PNW on a late Friday afternoon in San Francisco (especially when I'm not even sure where the painting will be done!) ... but hey, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Lots of photo ops for anyone who happens to be at the right place at the right time. The ferry to Dhaka will happen via Europe according to one of Biman's B738 captains but that's all I know at this stage.

Andre Nordheim 

Joined in September 2013
Posted 14 November 2015 - 09:31 CET

It will be painted at Boeing Field.

Shabbir A Bashar 

Joined in February 2013
Posted 15 November 2015 - 01:49 CET

Is it possible for me to go there to take some pictures? What's a good spotting location? Is there a publicly accessible database when planes are getting painted? Lots of questions for you Andre ...

Thanks in advance.

Shabbir

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1186 (12 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.