Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Site-related » Screeners at strike or...?

Screeners at strike or...?

Boytronic 

Joined in March 2015
Posted 25 November 2015 - 15:57 CET

Just wondering what's going on with AP page last past weeks...the queue is getting longer and longer, almost all recent published photos are non-screened from full members....is there a some editors "strike" going on or just lack of time to screen due to their personal and job obligations?

Ricardo Hebmüller 

Joined in August 2014
Posted 25 November 2015 - 17:57 CET

Are members able to help in some way?

Michael Carbery 

Joined in June 2008
Posted 26 November 2015 - 10:09 CET

Certainly not on strike, but we are a couple of screeners down at the minute due to family and work commitments. Hopefully we'll be back up to speed in the not to distant future.

Boytronic 

Joined in March 2015
Posted 26 November 2015 - 12:05 CET

Have you admins considered getting a few more screeners to speed up screening? There are some full members with fantastic works and photographic skills and I'm sure some of them will be interested to become editors.

Michael Carbery 

Joined in June 2008
Posted 26 November 2015 - 14:16 CET

We do contact FMs from time to time if we feel the need to increase the screening team, but at the minute we aren't too worried about the queue length. I don't say that is a disrepectful or off-hand way. We appreciate that members here appreciate the relatively short screening times, which have admittedly slipped recently, but the team size is sufficent but some have greater priorities at the minute.

As I said earlier hopefully the queue will be shortened in the near future :)

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1692 (38 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.