Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Photo feedback » What do you think? Worth an upload?

What do you think? Worth an upload?

Jose Bejarano 

Joined in April 2015
Posted 11 March 2016 - 10:52 CET

Yesterday was sunny at RWY27 LEZL thershold, but suddenly, with Beluga just a few meters ahead, a cloud made everything dark.

Sometimes you have to put the picture on trash, but i tried to get the better of it...do you think it´s good enough for publishing?

Thanks!

Attached photos:

Boytronic 

Joined in March 2015
Posted 11 March 2016 - 13:41 CET

It looks excellent to me just the way it is, maybe try raise darks just a little, but besides that you have a huge dust spot above right wing, and halo around tail and upper part of fuselage and under nose...just in case try to remove it at least that dust spot, but there is always a chance to get rejected....it's up to screeners. Anyway, I like the photo particularly for being BW!

Jakub Nanowski 

Joined in September 2011
Posted 11 March 2016 - 17:33 CET

I like it !! Give it a try :) I agree with Boytronic.

William Verguet 
Joined in May 2014
Posted 11 March 2016 - 18:57 CET

I like it ! A possible rejection is not severe !

Jose Bejarano 

Joined in April 2015
Posted 31 March 2016 - 18:00 CET

Thanks all for your comments. Re-edited and uploaded...let´s wait for the screeners veredict ;)

Attached photos:

Glid3r 

Joined in April 2015
Posted 31 March 2016 - 18:23 CET

Looks a bit oversharpend, can see some jagged edges around the 3 and the engines

Jose Bejarano 

Joined in April 2015
Posted 1 April 2016 - 13:38 CET

Thanks for your comment glid3r. I used same sharpening amount on both pics, let´s see screeners opinions...

However, I realize sometimes sharpening depends on what kind of screen or device are you using for watching the images

Jose Bejarano 

Joined in April 2015
Posted 2 April 2016 - 12:17 CET

Finally rejected....The only reason: is a skyshot and requierements are higher. Unbelieveable

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1448 (32 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.