Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Photo feedback » Do you guys see it ?

Do you guys see it ?

KevinR 

Joined in December 2015
Posted 22 March 2016 - 22:14 CET

Feedback on the following photo;

http://www.airplane-pictures.net/images/rejected-images/2016-3/690449.jpg

"White spot top right corner. (pixel size)"

I can't tell where.

Adam Tetzlaff 

Joined in December 2015
Posted 22 March 2016 - 22:21 CET

Almost directly above the far left engine (in the right of the frame, about 3/4 way up).

Sebastián Ulloa 

Joined in April 2015
Posted 23 March 2016 - 16:00 CET

Oh man! Well I don't see it, BUT there is a way to find out, if you take the pic to Photoshop, image > Equalize it will kinda of reverse the colors (not sure if that is the right term) but it will most likely show you things that normally we wouldn't even notice, It's my understanding that our fellow editors have the option to check the pics with that view in their screening console ergo they will notice those things... aaaaanyway, once you do that, you can figure if you see it, and control +Z or Command + Z and with the cloning thingy in PS you can take the spot out.

If still can't see it, you can still appeal, they can guide through as well.

Hope it helps a bit.

Cheers

Sebastian

Adam Tetzlaff 

Joined in December 2015
Posted 23 March 2016 - 17:41 CET

I can see it without doing anything, but I have a retina display, so I tend to see a lot on my end.

Sebastián Ulloa 

Joined in April 2015
Posted 23 March 2016 - 18:36 CET

Yeah that happens, I do too but not at the office, So right now I'm twisting my eyes LOL to actually try to see it.

Javier Guerrero 
Joined in August 2012
Posted 18 January 2024 - 12:22 CET

FWIW, I do not see it no matter how hard I look :-P Mine's an old display, that is true.

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 2118 (31 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.