Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Site-related » Queue information

Queue information

Patrick Jaworski 

Joined in October 2014
Posted 22 April 2016 - 14:08 CET

Hello guys!

I thought I say something about this site!

All in all I like airplane pictures like it is. But in my opinion it would be nice if there would be Queue information of a uploaded picture. Like Time in queue, x pictures ahead and so on. What do you think?

Kind regards! :)

Patrick

Matt Reynolds 

Joined in December 2015
Posted 23 April 2016 - 04:53 CET

I don't think it needs it.

My advice matey, take some down time, enjoy the suspense of the screening process and don't get to hung up by how long the queue is and what's in front of it.

Matt

Matt Reynolds 

Joined in December 2015
Posted 23 April 2016 - 08:20 CET

I may be a full member, but my girlfriend is a member and isn't someone who gets hung up on queue times and has better things to worry about. The screening and admin process is a completely voluntary service given by folks in their spare time, so maybe how many photos are in front of you etc isn't really that important?!

Matt Reynolds 

Joined in December 2015
Posted 23 April 2016 - 08:35 CET

Exactly, I just believe that we are in this as a hobby and enjoyment, worrying about queue length and who is in front of you seems a little futile, but that is just my opinion.

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1139 (28 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.