Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Photo feedback » Multiple Dustspots.

Multiple Dustspots.

KevinR 

Joined in December 2015
Posted 23 April 2016 - 10:15 CET

Hi All,

How you are doing well.

I would like to ask your feedback and help in the following photo;

http://www.airplane-pictures.net/images/rejected-images/2016-4/708323.jpg

It's been rejected for "Full of Dustspots". Now im working on a Retina Display mac, and.. i can't see them. The ones i have found are fixed in lightroom.

Do you guys see them and if yes, can you help me to tell / show where?

Thanks all :-).

Martin Krupka 

Founder
Joined in July 2006
Posted 23 April 2016 - 11:12 CET

Hi KevinR,

Martin

This post has been edited by on 23rd April 2016 - 11:14

KevinR 

Joined in December 2015
Posted 23 April 2016 - 11:36 CET

Dear Martin,

Thanks for the quick response :-). Do you mind telling me what tool you use for which function within a program to see this. With this i also can see a few.

Many thanks :-)!

Martin Krupka 

Founder
Joined in July 2006
Posted 23 April 2016 - 11:42 CET

Hi Kevin, this equalized photo is attached to the communication automatically when the Screener selects the Dust spot(s)/specks(s) visible button. This feature was introduced this week.

It seems that the Screener who screened your photo unfortunately wrote only the message without ticking the box so the equalized photo was not attached.

KevinR 

Joined in December 2015
Posted 23 April 2016 - 11:53 CET

Hi Martin,

I see, that is a nice tool there in the back-end! And i understand, no problem at all :-).

For everybody is joining this topic, i've found a nice tutorial that provide almost the same tool for Photoshop :-);

http://caughtinpixels.com/how-to-detect-sensor-spots-in-photoshop-and-lightroom/

Kind Regards.

Sebastián Ulloa 

Joined in April 2015
Posted 24 April 2016 - 03:05 CET

Hey Kevin,

You can do the same and notice the spots or speck before uploading without risking ur ratio, you can do so by going to PS > Image > Adjustments > Equalize, you see the same thing, once you know where they are, Command Z and reverts you back to the regular image and from their you do the corrections then repeat as required.

Hope this Helps.

@Martin

Awesome to see how you guys improve on a day by day basis! Kudos!

Sebastian

Hassan Mehremabad 

Joined in March 2014
Posted 24 April 2016 - 08:06 CET

Visible dust spots are there :

Attached photos:

Hassan Mehremabad 

Joined in March 2014
Posted 24 April 2016 - 08:10 CET

And many more ..But why do we need to look for all the dust spots?

KevinR 

Joined in December 2015
Posted 24 April 2016 - 09:13 CET

@Sebastián; That is a useful tip, will definitely looks for that one, thanks :-).

@Hassan, it's the "Photo feedback" area so my question was; how do you guys check dustspots / specks, I found the / my answer, improve my photo editing, and now everyone else can also read this, maybe use it and we all share more high quality photo's, right :-)?

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1347 (31 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.