Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Photo feedback » ViewNX-i vs Adobe Lightroom 6.4

ViewNX-i vs Adobe Lightroom 6.4

Sander ter Schure 

Joined in April 2016
Posted 7 June 2016 - 01:12 CET

Heey guys,

I have a question,

The 2 files attachted in this thread are the same pictures, i took them yesterday on EHAM. I used Adobe Lightroom to edit my pictures, but i was wondering how ViewNX-i would work. So I loaded the same picture (RAW) in both programs, but i saw a big difference and i dont know why. The picture in ViewNX seems to be sharper and has more colors, the picture in Lightroom is bit darker. I liked Lightroom, but i think ViewNX is showing me a better pictures. Can please someone explain this to me or how i need to fix this in Lightroom?

First picture = Adobe Lightroom

Second picture = ViewNX-i

Mvg Sander ter Schure

Attached photos:

Daan van der Heijden 

Joined in October 2012
Posted 7 June 2016 - 12:21 CET

Hi Sander,

First of all, the picture looks soft due to heathaze to me. If I were you I would take an other picture to edit ;)

Nonetheless I am curious what you did to the picture? Or did ViewNX just do some auto adjustments?

To give you an answer on your question, here is a very easy tutorial by one of our Editors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHX6Hf7d6-4

I hope it helps you!

Regards,

Daan van der Heijden

Sander ter Schure 

Joined in April 2016
Posted 7 June 2016 - 13:10 CET

Hi Daan,

Thx for your response. I like your pictures btw ;)

I didn't touch the pictures, i just loaded them in both programs but i saw a difference and i don't know why, maybe you know?

The picture in this thread is just an example ;)

Thx for the tip, i wil follow that tutorial.

Mvg Sander ter Schure

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1432 (43 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.