Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Photo feedback » HELP...or not.

HELP...or not.

Tave Myliu 

Joined in July 2013
Posted 6 July 2016 - 17:33 CET

Hello,

I have sent several emails to the website e-mail, and I never get an answer.

I took several months suspecting that something happens with my personal account in AP. It is not possible that my percentage hardly changed, when the last times and acceptance with 7/10 pics, ratio goes from 0.6145 to 0.6157. (Really sad)

Honestly, anyone would be so kind as to help me?

I know I seem a little insistent, but...really, it costs nothing to explain to me what happens with that.

I've got 4 EC, almost 300 pictures in DB, and from almost 1 year ago waiting to be FM, if not for these problems, I think.

Thank you very much in advance.

Attached photos:

Thomas Ranner 

Joined in September 2014
Posted 6 July 2016 - 18:11 CET

Hi,

I don't think that there is any problem ;)

When you have a lot of pictures uploaded in the last 365 days the quote just doens't change that fast.

I also have 4 eyecatchers and and I have a quote of about 0.66.. for the last 6 months or something.

With getting 7/10 accepted you won't change your stats fast, you will need 10/10 and that for several times if you want to be a FM in the near future.

Best regards

Martin Krupka 

Founder
Joined in July 2006
Posted 6 July 2016 - 18:47 CET

Hi Tave,

I agree with Thomas, the acceptance ratio changes slowly when you have uploaded 166 photos over the last 365 days.

It also matters how successful you were exactly one year ago. If you managed to get accepted 5 out of 5 uploads 366 days ago and today you manage only 4 out of 5 then your acceptance ratio would decrease.

Martin

This post has been edited by on 7th July 2016 - 07:13

Tave Myliu 

Joined in July 2013
Posted 6 July 2016 - 20:13 CET

Well, then I'll have to settle expect those results, Thx very much for your attention, guys. ;)

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1279 (35 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.