Home » Forums » Photo feedback » Digital noise visible

Digital noise visible

Marc van Zwol 

Joined in April 2016
Posted 26 July 2016 - 22:18 CET

Hello,

Can somebody help me with this picture:

http://www.airplane-pictures.net/images/rejected-images/2016-7/754521.jpg

The feedback was only: digital noise visible.

I don't know that good where to find this problem in the picture. And I would like to get it passed because I think despite the heat haze from the runway it's à nice picture

Attached photos:

Victor Ambriz 

Joined in August 2013
Posted 27 July 2016 - 09:04 CET

Hi Marc.

I see all the picture with noise, as Santi said, use DFine (of Nik Software) and set automatic detection (as default when you open the filter), but erase the noise in the maximun size of the picture, this is to try to preserve the quality of the picture (if my words are not too comprensible don't set Dfine at 1600px, use before re-sizing)

Igor Kmet 

Joined in September 2013
Posted 27 July 2016 - 10:20 CET

In Photoshop choose Image, Adjustment, Equalize and you will be able to see pixelisation ( digital noise)..

Im not sure if DFine will help. Digital noise may be consequence of excessive cropping.

But Dfine is definitelly very good tool , i am using it before any adjustments in PS.

Sven Pferdmenges 

Joined in April 2015
Posted 28 July 2016 - 01:14 CET

Hey man,

and maybe on other tip.. Try to remove the lanterns and maybe, if it's possible, the right tower..

Greetings

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1498 (17 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.