Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Photo feedback » Isn't well aligned ?!

Isn't well aligned ?!

Youssef Âaziz 

Joined in April 2016
Posted 10 August 2016 - 00:10 CET

Hi guys, I have this picture of G450 rejected for "Photo needs counter-clockwise rotation."

http://www.airplane-pictures.net/images/delete/2016-8/test761138.jpg

I guess that some jets' fuselages, inter alia, Gulfstreams, are well known for not being exactly parallel with the ground, as you can see on this link: http://www.airplane-pictures.net/search.php?p=G450&Submit=Search

I use the tool which is available within the crop tool in photoshop, is there another tool ?!

Greetings ^^

Javi Sanchez 

Joined in June 2012
Posted 10 August 2016 - 00:33 CET

It's very hard to see and very subjective, but IMHO I think that the problem isn't in the plane, if not in the horizon, produced by the "barrill" effect with the wide angles lens.

In this type of pictures, if Camera Raw don't right the distorsion, I recomend to uses Photoshpo - Filter - Adaptive Wide Angle, it's a very helpfull in this cases.

In other hand, I recomended you to apply the lens correction on Camera Raw before to edit anything.

Javi.

Gerard van Oostrom 
Joined in December 2012
Posted 10 August 2016 - 09:09 CET

It looks as if some vertical things in the picture like the pole and the fence are parallel with the verical controllines. So from that point of view you can consider to ask for a second opinion. You might get a rejection anyway because of the 'jaggies' in the striping of the plane.

Youssef Âaziz 

Joined in April 2016
Posted 10 August 2016 - 22:50 CET

Thank You guys, I will consider your avice.

Âaziz

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1213 (8 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.