Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Aviation photography » Upload photos from overviews points

Upload photos from overviews points

Leonardo Corrales 

Joined in January 2016
Posted 12 August 2016 - 02:23 CET

I Would like to upload photos that I took from the Control Tower to the Main Ramp also inside the Tower, but I don't know how to full all the spaces. Any Help will be welcomed!

Here two photos that I wanna try!

Attached photos:

Leonardo Corrales 

Joined in January 2016
Posted 12 August 2016 - 02:24 CET

this is the second one

Attached photos:

Sven Pferdmenges 

Joined in April 2015
Posted 12 August 2016 - 14:42 CET

Hi man,

as I can see your first picture isn't really sharp, it isn't AP worty. Sorry

At your second picture I see a lot of digital noise. Try NIK dfine for your second picture.

But to answer your question ( I think you want to know what to fill into the upload boxes ) : You can choose in "Aircraft Type" the option "Airport Overview - Control Tower" .. Choose in the "operator" box "Airport overview" .. I think this should answer your question.

Greetings !

PS: Remove your watermark, AP will add automaticilly a watermark ..

Ricardo Hebmüller 

Joined in August 2014
Posted 12 August 2016 - 18:32 CET

Hi Leonardo,

I had one of my pictures showing an air traffic control room not accepted in this site (it had some flaws in the post-edition).

At the same time one of the screeners showed a major concern regarding if the photographer really had the authorization from the air traffic control Authority to expose the photo on the internet.

Maybe you should try to research more on this or an Editor/ FM/Screener could clarify this topic.

Good luck.

Ricardo.

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1528 (20 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.