Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Airports & photo locations » Amsterdam spotting

Amsterdam spotting

Dmytro Khapilin 

Joined in September 2014
Posted 14 August 2016 - 17:10 CET

Hello everyone!

I'm going to AMS in a few days/ Is there any spotting locations close to the terminal or public transport stations? Is the spotting terrace(with Fokker on the top) is opened only for the passengers, or I can entry it like a usual visitor?

VinceM 

Joined in February 2016
Posted 14 August 2016 - 17:42 CET

Hi Dmytro,

I strongly recommend this link: http://www.spotterguide.net/index.php/planespotting/europe/netherlands/amsterdam-ams-eham-2/

I think every question of you world be answered in there! Btw, you can visit the spotting terrace as a usual visitor! I wish you a great spotting!

Vincent

Dmytro Khapilin 

Joined in September 2014
Posted 14 August 2016 - 19:36 CET

Vielen Dank, Vincent, Ich hab' dieses guige gelesen, aber dort war kein wort uber terrace und moglichkeit die yu besuchen. Aber also, vielen Dank!

Richard Mircea George 

Joined in January 2014
Posted 15 August 2016 - 14:58 CET

Hi Dmytro

You said that there is no information about the terrace. It is the number 10 on the link that Vince gave it to you. Observation deck/terrace, same thing. It is located between Arrivals 1 and 2. Near the entrance you can see a 747 landing gear, a 747 engine and also a model airplane shop with a DC-9 cockpit inside. There's also a full scale original Fokker 100 on the panorama terrace. Anyway, there are plenty of signs to lead you to the panorama terrace once you enter the arrivals hall

Hope this information was helpful regarding the terrace.!

Regards,

Richard

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1261 (29 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.