Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Photo feedback » Can somebody tell me of this picture acceptable?

Can somebody tell me of this picture acceptable?

Jarmo van Hout 

Joined in January 2016
Posted 24 August 2016 - 16:28 CET

I try a lot to get my pictures online, but they never accept one. Can someone please tell of this picture is acceptable?

Greetings Jarmo

Attached photos:

Javi Sanchez 

Joined in June 2012
Posted 24 August 2016 - 17:19 CET

Hi Jarmo,

Unfortunately I tell you that this image is blurred, so the screeners will reject it by "main objects it's not sharp".

Greetings

Javi.

Lorenz Kafenda 

Joined in December 2015
Posted 6 September 2016 - 14:57 CET

nope.

hesselvdb
Joined in July 2016
Posted 7 September 2016 - 09:05 CET

Blurred, movement in the picture. Also some CA visible.

Ricardo Hebmüller 

Joined in August 2014
Posted 7 September 2016 - 20:59 CET

Hi Jarmo,

I strongly recommend you to take a time to read these two topics of AP below and even a longer time to practice the great amount of valuable tips discussed on them.

I can tell you from my experience that I’ve learned a lot following this path. And on Youtube you will find a lot of good stuff produced by AP editors that also will put you in the right way to achieve your goals.

Correct settings for taking good pictures:

http://www.airplane-pictures.net/forum/686/correct-settings-for-taking-good-pictures/

and

Sharpening your images in post processing:

http://www.airplane-pictures.net/forum/719/sharpening-your-images-in-post-processing/

Good look!

Angelo Bufalino 

Joined in May 2011
Posted 10 September 2016 - 10:04 CET

Hi Jarmo. The image is definitely blurred which pretty much kills it. Be sure you have your settings right for something moving. Nikon should be AF-C focus mode and Canon Ai-Servo. It's the second most common reason for blurred shots. The first is simply too slow of a shutter speed. All the best - Angelo

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1269 (34 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.