Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Photo feedback » Rejected photo !!

Rejected photo !!

Youssef Âaziz 

Joined in April 2016
Posted 13 October 2016 - 16:33 CET

Hi everyone,

I have a picture rejected several times, discussed here recently (http://www.airplane-pictures.net/forum/3551/dust-spot-s-speck-s-visible/).

For the 2 times I upload it before today's rejection, the screeners' reason was the same (Second opinion. Dust spot(s)/speck(s) visible). Then I requested help from other spotters in the forum (link above), they advise me about some suspicious "small" clouds.

I USED THE SAME PICTURE to chase dust spots, I admit not being sure of chasing all of them (a "small" cloud could be considered dust spot by screener).

BUT, today's reason for rejection was astonishing (Main object is not sharp. unchanged for the 4th time). And I repeat again, I used the same picture

You can circle them if you find them (http://www.airplane-pictures.net/images/delete/2016-10/test788161.jpg)

Greetings.

Âaziz

Kamil Cison 

Joined in January 2013
Posted 13 October 2016 - 19:18 CET

Knowing the nature of some people here, that would be my guess. :))))

(Make sure you zoom in like 100000% to see them!)

Attached photos:

Martin Kulcsar 

Joined in February 2016
Posted 13 October 2016 - 21:52 CET

Wow Kamil Cison how did you get that page. That looks exactly like what the screeners use

Youssef Âaziz 

Joined in April 2016
Posted 14 October 2016 - 22:07 CET

Martin, the thing you're talking about is via: Photo > Adjustments > Equalize (in photoshop).

Kamil, I really don't know what's going on, I chased some suspicious clouds, even though screener say (unchanged for the 4th time). I'll let people juge this thing !!

Âaziz

Greetings

DanyB787
Joined in October 2016
Posted 21 October 2016 - 17:47 CET

sorry guy's, but, where is the requirements?

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1812 (33 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.