Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Airports & photo locations » European Airports

European Airports

hector
Joined in September 2016
Posted 14 October 2016 - 21:30 CET

Looking for ideas for the best locations in Europe for photography, any help grateful

Tim Meyer 

Joined in December 2015
Posted 14 October 2016 - 22:39 CET

Hello Hector,

I can recommend you my homebase LEJ/EDDP for plenty of cargos(DHL, Volga Dnepr, Antonov Airlines, Kalitta, Polar, Southern, Cargo Air, ASL...).

Pax isn't that interesting here.

The best time for spotting at LEJ is Sunday(1600 CET to Monday morning).

For more information you can contact me via Facebook(Tim Meyer) or Instagram(@ossiviation) :)

Kind regards

Tim

ZuluRR 

Joined in July 2014
Posted 14 October 2016 - 23:27 CET

My most favorite airport among my homebase is definitly LHR:

You have:

- some great locations

- a lot of traffic (with many exotic airlines from all over the world)

- and a free travel zone around Heathrow

I´ve spotted there for some days now and it is simply brilliant (y) (unless you have bad luck with weather)

Cheers!

VinceM 

Joined in February 2016
Posted 16 October 2016 - 06:45 CET

My favourite location is Amsterdam Schiphol Airport among Hamburg! It's a very spotter friendly and cool airport with nice locations for someone who's trying to take some "unusual" pictures! You only have to be lucky with the runways;)

Kind regards

Vincent

Anna Kucharz 

Joined in July 2012
Posted 16 October 2016 - 18:13 CET

My personal choice would be London Heathrow, Frankurt, Amsterdam Schiphol and Zurich Kloten.

You can look for more information about them in spotters' guides and decide if those above are offering what you are looking for :)

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1522 (31 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.