Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Site-related » Overall acceptance rate?

Overall acceptance rate?

Andy Zink 
Joined in February 2016
Posted 11 November 2016 - 11:34 CET

I was just wondering what the overall acceptance rate is for photos on this site. ie. How man photos do the screeners reject for each one they accept?

Using the "latest photos" section, I counted 254 images between 805477 and 806118. Assuming that image IDs are perfectly sequential, that would give an aceptance rate of 254/641 or roughly 40%. Does that sound right to you guys?

Andre Nordheim 

Joined in September 2013
Posted 12 November 2016 - 02:09 CET

Image ID's aren't in sequential order like this. There are many variables going into the assignment of these numbers. The overall acceptance ratio fluctuates every day. My recommendation is to keep the focus on your own numbers and not focus on the number that is produced by hundreds of photos uploaded daily.

Andy Zink 
Joined in February 2016
Posted 12 November 2016 - 04:20 CET

I was in no way judging myself based on that ratio, it was more just curiosity. I'd be interested in how the image IDs are generated if they aren't sequential, however, I do understand that information may be proprietary.

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 2485 (147 members)
© 2006-2017 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.