Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Civil aviation » Again mistake ?

Again mistake ?

DUB_Spotter 

Joined in July 2016
Posted 23 November 2016 - 20:22 CET

Look again screener mistake :) name link is usa air force Boeing c40b, and picture is wrong location :) Im crazy me ? :)

The precedent BIG mistake with american air force F15 in romania, but in reality is Airbus 350. This is not sample mistake in my opinion. :)

http://www.airplane-pictures.net/photo/811985/d-abxc-usa-air-force-boeing-c-40b/

DUB_Spotter 

Joined in July 2016
Posted 23 November 2016 - 20:24 CET

And this picture why no recive reject for backlit and jagged or undersharpned ?

http://www.airplane-pictures.net/photo/811782/halwz-wizz-air-airbus-a320/

peebee
Joined in March 2016
Posted 23 November 2016 - 20:38 CET

How about giving it a rest? you are becoming nothing more than a troll.

ZuluRR 

Joined in July 2014
Posted 23 November 2016 - 20:42 CET

Dude, not again please. You´ve already started an unnecessary discussion about this "wrong location etc". Mistakes are happening, so don´t waste your time by searching mistake after mistake on this site and just let it be.

"And this picture why no recive reject for backlit and jagged or undersharpned ? "

Because the screeners decide it and they´ve accepted it. It´s a fact you have to deal with. Sometimes I also think "lol this got accepted!?", but whining about it public isn´t a clever way and will change nothing (I know it, because I´ve dealt with something and let´s be honest...I admit it was a mistake).

So don´t waste your time on something like this and go spotting or editing instead ;)

Maurits E 

Joined in November 2012
Posted 23 November 2016 - 20:43 CET

Speaking about mistakes...

Quote "Catalin81" whines:

...but in reality is Airbus 350...

Nice A350.

For real, how about stop crying? You are making a fool of yourself, although your hate-threads are pretty entertaining sometimes :D

Boytronic 

Joined in March 2015
Posted 23 November 2016 - 20:44 CET

Attached photos:

Murmeldeier 

Joined in August 2008
Posted 23 November 2016 - 20:59 CET

I normally do not post a lot but ... honestly, you are wasting your time and your health complaining like that about mistakes others can do.

Of course screeners make mistakes, just like I make mistake and you make mistakes simply since we all are human beings, not machines deciding on the basis of algorithms.

If you are spending your days searching for possible mistakes, you will certainly find some but you will also make you sick !

The Airbus has been accepted with wrong information; ok ... just use the "let us know" function or send an email to the admins and they will certainly amend the information.

Same for the "backlit and jagged or undersharpened or anything else you want" picture; we are in a democracy and you have the right to give your own opinion but in any democracy, you have to accept some decisions, even if they do not suit you.

Have a nice evening and, with all due respect, try to calm down and to think about something else.

Michael Carbery 

Joined in June 2008
Posted 24 November 2016 - 11:15 CET

As Murmeldeier has pointed out use the 'Let Us know' function or send an email to the team. There's no need for constant forum posts.

As for pointing out mistakes maybe I should take this time to point out how I have had to move numerous images of yours from the graphics/composite section when they are clearly not graphics or composite. Maybe you mistakenly clicked the 'Composite' button.

VinceM 

Joined in February 2016
Posted 24 November 2016 - 12:19 CET

Are you kiddin' me? Now please calm down! Have ya so much free time to waste? What's your problem... just relax and keep calm, like I said: We're all humans, and mistakes might happen. We're not perfect and at least you're not too.

Kamil Cison 

Joined in January 2013
Posted 24 November 2016 - 19:26 CET

*Grabs Popcorn*

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1241 (25 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.