Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Site-related » Comment not published for no reason?

Comment not published for no reason?

spotteralex 

Joined in March 2015
Posted 27 December 2016 - 17:50 CET

Hello,

yesterday I tried to made a comment on the following photo: http://www.airplane-pictures.net/photo/828319/17171-usa-navy-douglas-c-117/

After I had sent it off, the comment section was not available for me anymore, therefore apparently the comment has been successfully delivered to the system and there was no problem with my internet connection or anything similar. So today in morning I was pretty surprised to see that another comment has been published, while mine has not. It is not the first time such things happen to me. I am just wondering about the reason for this. Do the editors just randomly decide which comments are published and which are not? It was a normal, short positive comment with nothing offensive in it. Could anyone explain it to me? Thank you very much.

A Happy New Year to everyone! :)

spotteralex 

Joined in March 2015
Posted 27 December 2016 - 18:06 CET

*in the morning, sorry, typo

Gerard van Oostrom 
Joined in December 2012
Posted 30 December 2016 - 12:23 CET

I have had the same 'problem' a couple of times although it was a very positive reaction.

But I forgot it the same moment I noticed it ;).

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 2099 (34 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.