Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Aviation photography » Help with Digital Noise

Help with Digital Noise

Timothy King 
Joined in July 2016
Posted 25 March 2017 - 10:41 CET

Hi everyone,

I recently got rejected on this picture due to digital noise visible in the sky by first screener and grainy sky by second screener. Would you guys please help me with this? I checked its equalised version and checked on multiple screens. The only "maybe" area is the sky near the tail.

Thanks everyone.

Kind regards,

Tim

Attached photos:

Youssef Âaziz 

Joined in April 2016
Posted 25 March 2017 - 12:34 CET

Hi Tim

There's visible noise in the entire sky espicially bleu areas (even without equalize), I guess Denoise/Dfine2 will not help. I suggest you to redo the whole workflow except the sky (don't touch it). Otherwise, the rest of it is very nice for me !

Hope this helps !

Âaziz

Javi Sanchez 

Joined in June 2012
Posted 25 March 2017 - 14:04 CET

Hope that this pic helps you to see the areas with digital noise.

Cheers.

Attached photos:

Richard Parkhouse 
Joined in June 2011
Posted 25 March 2017 - 15:24 CET

Apart from the noise, there's some fairly obvious vertical banding in the sky which I would assume is caused by taking the shot through the terminal window. There's not really much you can do about this unfortunately although applying more noise reduction to the sky only may help a little.

Good luck.

Richard.

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1541 (14 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.