Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Aviation photography » Aviation Graphic - How to edit B&W photos with black background

Aviation Graphic - How to edit B&W photos with black background

kehdi737w 

Joined in December 2015
Posted 29 March 2017 - 15:24 CET

Hello Photographers!

I was wondering hos is it possible do edit those Aviation Graphic photos with B&W and black background such as this one: http://www.airplane-pictures.net/photo/852486/a6-eej-emirates-airlines-airbus-a380/

Regards,

Marco

Attached photos:

Youssef Âaziz 

Joined in April 2016
Posted 29 March 2017 - 19:19 CET

Hi Marco,

It's not considered graphics some times here; anyway, it's called "Low Key".

I work with Ps CC

I guess the main idea is to darken the blacks, maybe there's infint ways to have such a result, in youtube, there's not big tutorials about this, because the precision required in Aviation Photography isn't the same as Portraits.

I have some photo/projects underway, I can tell you, the challenge is selecting/separating Highlights/Blacks(Shadows) and your perspective for the final photo's look.

I've done a selection method that worked well: Select > Color Rnage - then change "Sampled Colors" option to "Highlights" click Oky, create a layer mask and fill a background layer with black, then it's up to you :)

Once I'll finish mine, I'll publish it through this forum.

Kind regards

Âaziz

DUB_Spotter 

Joined in July 2016
Posted 4 April 2017 - 11:56 CET

Im interesed. Someone have a tutorial for this effect ?

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1227 (7 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.