Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Non-aviation » Best short-haul flight?

Best short-haul flight?

LarsvZ 

Joined in March 2016
Posted 2 August 2017 - 15:50 CET

Hi,

I'm flying P3D for quite a long time now, and I prefer to fly the PMDG 737NGX. I've done quite a lot of routes on Vatsim as well. (See http://vataware.com/pilot/1325831)

Does someone know some nice short-haul flights (like below 3 hours) anywhere in the world? Destinations and departing airports do not have to be in Europe.

Looking forward to your answers ;)

Lien Savo G. S. 

Joined in February 2017
Posted 2 August 2017 - 16:08 CET

La Palma-Gran canaria, or other into the Canary Islands, London-Amsterdam, Zurich-Munich, New York JFK-Washington, Barcelona-Madrid, Los Angeles-San Francisco.

Main of this routes are not served with B737, but some yes. And you can check in Flight Radar24 KLM or Transavia Routes from your base Airport, Main of KLM´s and Transavia routes served with B737 are not more than 3 hours, equaly like with Southwest and Alaska Airlines, if you can fly real routes.

Best regards, Lien.

LarsvZ 

Joined in March 2016
Posted 3 August 2017 - 09:13 CET

Hi Lien,

Thanks for your tips. I'll try those flights soon!

Lien Savo G. S. 

Joined in February 2017
Posted 3 August 2017 - 11:18 CET

You´re welcome!

Have nice flights!

Valentin Chesneau--Daumas 

Joined in June 2014
Posted 3 August 2017 - 18:20 CET

Geneva - Nice ! Great flight, about 40 min ground to ground, flying over Alps really low (FL230 or 250 are used in the real route). Then you have one of the best approach in the world (NCE) !

Really operated by Easy Jet CH and a lot of privates.

Also you can enjoy Geneva - Zurich in the same kind of flight, FL150 or less and 25 min of flight.

Val

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1537 (9 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.