Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Photo feedback » Why my photo its not on the News page??

Why my photo its not on the News page??

Lien Savo G. S. 

Joined in February 2017
Posted 2 September 2017 - 19:58 CET

Hi all,

I uploaded a photo like Newsworthy and was published some minutes ago and I cant see it on the News page

This is the photo: http://www.airplane-pictures.net/photo/957202/c-ftoh-tui-airlines-netherlands-boeing-737-800/

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Jesús Moreno 

Joined in January 2016
Posted 2 September 2017 - 22:58 CET

Maybe because there are news more interesting than your pic.

Cheers

Karol Trojanowski 

Senior admin
Joined in June 2016
Posted 3 September 2017 - 00:01 CET

Hi LIEN.

I decided not to publish your photo on the main page, because it doesn't meet our news requirements. A visit of one specific aircraft (by registration) is not a news.

You uploaded your photo as a news with information that it was a rare visit of TUI 738 in special livery. I wasn't sure if you wanted just to underline the special colours (on the occasion of rare visit of TUI 738 in general at Santa Cruz de la Palma) or inform us that TUI 738 is a rare visitor at Santa Cruz, so I checked the schedule of OR677/OR678 flights (AMS-SPC-AMS) to make sure if generally TUI 738 at that airport (Santa Cruz) is a rare visitor.

Unfortunately, TUI flies to Santa Cruz once per week, always B738 makes the service. It's definitely not a rare visit here.. And, as I wrote in the beginning, visit of one particular reg is not a news.

Lien Savo G. S. 

Joined in February 2017
Posted 3 September 2017 - 16:00 CET

Thanks Karol for your answer, you are the indicated person for the news, finding info. of flights and etc.

Cheers.

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1635 (31 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.