Airport Piešťany was host the biggest aviation event in Slovakia, the 3rd National Aviation Days, which took place between 13 and 14 June 2009.
Participating countries: Czech Republic, France, the Netherlands, Croatia, Hungary, Poland, Austria, Slovakia, Serbia, Great Britain, and the United States.
Dozens of aircraft and helicopters, two aerobatic teams, ground equipment, two large screens.
- MiG-29, L-39, Mi-24, Mi-17, An-26, Mi-171, Jak-40, Tu-154M
- JAS-39 Gripen, L-159 ALCA, Mi-35, Mi-171Š, A-319 Airbus
- Eurofighter Typhoon
- Mirage 2000, F-16, C-130 Hercules, C-295M, E-3 Sentry
- Extra 300 (Zoltán Veres)
- PBY Catalina
- aerobatic groups Krila Oluje, Orlik
- demonstration of the STRAŽAN, ATE integrated rescue system
- demonstration of the C-11 aircraft conducting an attack on an armed
- and others