Home » Aviation Headlines (discontinued) » 3rd National Aviation Days - Piešťany Airport
Published on 16th June 2009 by qalimar, 2097 views
Airport Piešťany was host the biggest aviation event in Slovakia, the 3rd National Aviation Days, which took place between 13 and 14 June 2009.
Participating countries: Czech Republic, France, the Netherlands, Croatia, Hungary, Poland, Austria, Slovakia, Serbia, Great Britain, and the United States.
Dozens of aircraft and helicopters, two aerobatic teams, ground equipment, two large screens.
- MiG-29, L-39, Mi-24, Mi-17, An-26, Mi-171, Jak-40, Tu-154M
- JAS-39 Gripen, L-159 ALCA, Mi-35, Mi-171Š, A-319 Airbus
- Eurofighter Typhoon
- Mirage 2000, F-16, C-130 Hercules, C-295M, E-3 Sentry
- Extra 300 (Zoltán Veres)
- PBY Catalina
- aerobatic groups Krila Oluje, Orlik
- demonstration of the STRAŽAN, ATE integrated rescue system
- demonstration of the C-11 aircraft conducting an attack on an armed
- and others