Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Site-related » Congrats Airplane-Pictures.net

Congrats Airplane-Pictures.net

Trevor Ogle 
Joined in January 2012
Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:06 CET

I only recently discovered this website and I have to say that it is a refreshing change from some of the others. It is nice to challenge photographers to come up with artistic photographs of aircraft and not the boring side view ground shot where the subject is frame to frame - I find it unfortunate that some of the other sites are now this way. I would encourage the screeners to use the philosophy of "would people want to see this picture" as their main criteria in accepting an image and not whether it is 1 mm away from having a horizontal horizon or is it slightly soft if magnified 20 times.

I have been photographing aircraft for almost 40 years and my post processing skills are not as good as some others so I expect to have some shots rejected but like the challenge to only upload shots which I think people will enjoy

Emanuel Linert 

Joined in March 2009
Posted 24 January 2012 - 20:19 CET

Thumbs up! :-)

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1649 (31 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.