Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Airports & photo locations » Which air to air destination is better? Sydney or Los Angeles?

Which air to air destination is better? Sydney or Los Angeles?

ZohAZ 

Joined in May 2013
Posted 22 October 2014 - 18:23 CET

In yours opinion

Stirling Day 

Joined in August 2014
Posted 13 February 2015 - 23:28 CET

Sydney!!!!

Anna Kucharz 

Joined in July 2012
Posted 13 February 2015 - 23:44 CET

haven't been to Sydney, but LAX was mind blowing as for me ;)

Dipankar-DBPhotography

Joined in November 2014
Posted 15 February 2015 - 05:15 CET

LAX sees many heavies and wide bodies throughout the day- also there are many colorful paint schemes that come from time to time. Sydney also looks like to have a good pleasing sea backdrop but in my opinion LAX has better options. If you plan to do an air-to-air photography in LAX, visit the website http://www.star-helicopters.com/aerialservices_planespotting.html

Matthias Geiger 

Joined in May 2014
Posted 8 February 2016 - 14:49 CET

I did an Air-to-Air shooting over SYD last december and it was awesome! However it's more expensive than LAX as far as I know (around 900 AUS$ for 1h). Furthermore you have to find a busy hour and depending on the runway usage you may only hover over a certain part of the airport (--> backlight). Choose one of the SYD based heli charters, they are experienced.

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1414 (21 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.