Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Site-related » Have to have a photo uploaded in order to like a pic?

Have to have a photo uploaded in order to like a pic?

dogisrain
Joined in April 2014
Posted 2 November 2014 - 15:57 CET

That's just stupid.

Martin Krupka 

Founder
Joined in July 2006
Posted 2 November 2014 - 16:45 CET

Hi dogisrain, yes you have to. It is a precaution against fake likes, which we experienced before.

dogisrain
Joined in April 2014
Posted 3 November 2014 - 07:21 CET

Fake likes? OH NO! LOL boy this site is starting to lose it.

Jim Stokes
Joined in August 2014
Posted 4 November 2014 - 23:04 CET

As An Handicapped person I would find it almost impossible to take a photo suitable for uploading, and up until recently I was able to like a photo, But as always there are a few who spoil it for the Majority.

mitchel kuppens 
Joined in July 2013
Posted 4 November 2014 - 23:51 CET

I think you guys won't understand anything what Martin and his team are doing.

Kelyn Y. 

Joined in May 2014
Posted 5 November 2014 - 07:22 CET

Martin and his team are doing a Fantastic job which creates one of the best sites for Aviation in my opinion. All the changes were necessary and in my opinion it's even better than before...

Jim, I feel so sorry to hear that.. Keep doing what you love and you will feel better and better;) Maybe you can send an email to team@airplane-pictures.net to discuss About your Problem..?

Kind Regards,

Kelyn

Jim Stokes
Joined in August 2014
Posted 5 November 2014 - 07:45 CET

I am quite comfortable with the reasons why you cant like a Photo when you haven't uploaded a Photo, And I thank the team for their input You do a great job

Nigel Paine 
Joined in November 2008
Posted 5 November 2014 - 11:31 CET

Hi Jim

You can leave a comment for any pictures you like the look of. Comments / critique always appreciated by the photographers on here ☺

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1350 (30 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.