Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Photo feedback » Any feedback on these pictures

Any feedback on these pictures

sven cozijn 
Joined in March 2015
Posted 4 June 2015 - 11:49 CET

I uploaded these pictures, but they were rejected. Is it because of the quality or just because sky shots will almost always be rejected? I just started photographing for Aviation so any feedback would be nice.

Thanks

Attached photos:

Dmytro Khapilin 

Joined in September 2014
Posted 4 June 2015 - 17:36 CET

Hi Sven!

Firstly I'll say about skushots: the website now is very popular and already there are a lot of shots like yours uploaded. The theme of skyshot mustn't be just blue sky or sky with a few clouds, try to take an image of sunset or during thunderstorm or just crop the photo more.

Then about the quality, the images actually have not veru good quality, so I;ll give you some advice what to do:

-THE IMAGE SIZE is very important to each photo, so if you see that your image lacks quality, try to upload it in smaller sizes(like 1024 or 1200 pixels in longer side).

-Also you MUST procedd the photo before uploading, because even EOS 5D mark III can't take an ideal photo, so try to correct the contrast, levels, curves, sharpen and also the digital noise reduction(in your photos I can see a lot of digital noise)

All that I've written isn't a critic, I'm just giving you simple hints and advice which I used and use now.

If you have any special questions , contact me by e-mail : dimonha@ukr.net

PS: tell me the name of the camera that you use

Best regards

Dmytro

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1450 (24 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.