Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Site-related » How do i get all my photos deleted

How do i get all my photos deleted

Shabbir A Bashar 

Joined in February 2013
Posted 21 July 2015 - 03:26 CET

Ade, I've looked at some of your shots and they are truly amazing. Somethings in life are just disgusting ... Aside from Angelo, very few of the screeners have earned my respect. If this post upsets anyone, go ahead and delete it. But just letting you know that I fully share Ade's views and support him as a photographer.

Lejo van Mil 

Joined in June 2014
Posted 21 July 2015 - 13:38 CET

I totally agree with shabbir, as long as you're proud of your own work it's okay!

JPC van Heijst 

Joined in October 2007
Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:04 CET

Hey man, dont let your head down!

Everybody had a rough start... try to learn from the mistakes, get inspiration from the other photographs here and keep on trying!

Its in the end all about getting a certain eye for shots and mastering the technical quality. This takes time and does not come within a day.

Keep 'm coming and keep yourself on the learning curve :)

Ricardo Hebmüller 

Joined in August 2014
Posted 24 July 2015 - 11:44 CET

Nobody likes a rejection. And no aviation website is perfect. But Airplane Pictures, in my opinion, is absolutely stunning.

In other websites pictures like the following ones probably would be rejected, despite de fact they are truly pieces of art:

http://www.airplane-pictures.net/photo/590915/xh558-vulcan-to-the-sky-trust-avro-698-vulcan-b-2/

Or this one:

http://www.airplane-pictures.net/photo/589914/rf-95669-russia-air-force-ilyushin-il-76-all-models/

(some screeners would say airplanes too small in frame, people not allowed, the main object is not an airplane, and we would not be delighted by these wonders!)

Another possible feature in this website is the creative aviation photography style. I was really tired of plain aircraft against blue sky and amazing post edition techniques like HDR or the use of some dedicated software like NIK, while not allowed in many aviation websites, are incentivized here in order to give wings to your imagination.

Sometimes I get crazy about incorrect exposure rejections. At the same time I knew a screener who uses a big professional screen which allows him to see what is beyond my screen limitations. Sometimes I realize that one screener has higher or tougher standards than others. That’s why I appreciate the double screening judgment. But in most cases, when I reprocess the image, I get better results.

I am learning a lot here and I recognize I have a lot of room for further improvements. And in no other place I feel myself so hard pushed to improve.

Best regards,

Ricardo Hebmüller 

Joined in August 2014
Posted 24 July 2015 - 11:52 CET

Sorry, I couldn't edit it, so the last paragraphy would be better if written this way:

I am learning a lot here and I recognize I have a lot of room for further improvements. This is only my personal point of view but in no other place I feel myself so challenged to improve.

Best regards,

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1649 (23 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.