Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Site-related » New sections to upload

New sections to upload

Dmytro Khapilin 

Joined in September 2014
Posted 16 August 2015 - 17:37 CET

Hello to everyone!

I've read some posts about rejected pictures with animals in focus and also I had a reject with the flower(the photo below). So I thought, why not to create two more categories just for photos like this: Airport Overview-Animals and Airport Overview-Flover(or Macro) for example.

I'm interested in your opinion on this, and maybe I wanna see some feedback from admins!

Regards!

Attached photos:

Thomas Ranner 

Joined in September 2014
Posted 16 August 2015 - 18:26 CET

Well, of course the admins have to decide this but this would may be a nice idea I think.

It's just the question if this is not a bit too much away from aviation... But it would be kind of like Aviation glamour (not the aircraft in the focus) and I'm sure most of us here don't want to miss this section xD.

Only a opinion...

Reagrds

Dmytro Khapilin 

Joined in September 2014
Posted 16 August 2015 - 21:11 CET

Addition to my first post:

It's really necessary to add Animals category, but it must have strict rules, for example: The shot must contain an airplane or airport building etc. About Macro, I think it's not necessary.

I'm looking forward for admin's opinions and decisions.

Regards

Crossley 

Joined in January 2013
Posted 17 August 2015 - 08:48 CET

Hello Dmytro

This site is more focused on the Aircraft as its first choice not animals or plants yes it great to try and mix things up a little i understand. I feel it's not necessary to introduce any other category based on the image you have put forward.

The image you have used would have looked loads better had it been in focus and no green's in the way. If you have that shot please submit it and see what happens im sure the outcome will be much better.

Martin Krupka 

Founder
Joined in July 2006
Posted 17 August 2015 - 18:43 CET

Hi Dmytro, all the existing Airport Overview subcategories (Aircraft detail, Apron, Control Tower, etc.) represent individual aviation motives. Animals or flowers are not considered to be aviation motives on their own.

In most cases (if the motive is acceptable) the most suitable category would be Airport Overview/General

or if the aircraft itself is a motive you can use the individual aircraft type.

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1406 (31 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.