Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Photo feedback » Inconsistent screening...

Inconsistent screening...

Thomas Ranner 

Joined in September 2014
Posted 16 January 2016 - 10:02 CET

Hey guys!

I have one simple question: Why is this picture accepted:

http://www.airplane-pictures.net/photo/655984/vq-bwy-silk-way-airlines-boeing-747-8f/

and my attached picture rejected because there is a fence? Is it better when there is more fence of the fence in the picture? I don't really get that... (Both were uploaded as news)

btw good work Chris ;)

Best Regards

Thomas

Attached photos:

Luís Gustavo Rampazo 

Joined in October 2014
Posted 16 January 2016 - 11:36 CET

Hello Thomas. I've faced this issue here on the site. Just as in your case, there was a small portion of the tip of the fence/wall in my attempt. For the image could be accepted, the solution was to quit the original crop and go for 16: 9 (more panoramic). From now on, I will do everything to prevent any fence/wall portion to appear in the foreground of my pictures... =) (unless I can compose something "poetic" with it) I leave here attached the two images I have mentioned.

Attached photos:

Martin Krupka 

Founder
Joined in July 2006
Posted 16 January 2016 - 11:54 CET

Hi Thomas, I can't speak for Senior Admins, but I think the photo is worth appealing.

Luis, I agree that the best way to prevent future rejections is to learn from the feedback of Screeners.

This post has been edited by on 16th January 2016 - 12:00

Thomas Ranner 

Joined in September 2014
Posted 16 January 2016 - 12:05 CET

Thanks Martin and Luis for your answers!

I just appealed and @ Luis thanks for the tip but the picture is already in 16:9.

Thomas

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1600 (33 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.