Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Photo feedback » What do you think? Worth an upload??

What do you think? Worth an upload??

Alvaro Lanza 

Joined in April 2016
Posted 3 April 2016 - 23:40 CET

Hi, what do you guys think? worth an upload?

Attached photos:

Adam Tetzlaff 

Joined in December 2015
Posted 4 April 2016 - 02:52 CET

Its quite sharp, almost too sharp, and there are some halos around the aircraft. Just little things to look for in the processing. As for upload or not, clean it up, and why not. The worst thing that can happen is a rejection, but even that isn't all bad. Its a great way to learn about processing and what works/what doesn't. As much as I hate to admit it, I do see where the editors are coming from (sometimes ;) ) when they reject a shot of mine, and they are always good with pointing out things to work on. They can be your best friend on here, so fear not, upload away and learn! I think a lot of people on this site become fixated with keeping a high acceptance ratio for full membership, but no matter how cautious you are, you still have to produce great photos, and you never know what you might miss if you never try :) Hope that helps!

Igor Kmet 

Joined in September 2013
Posted 4 April 2016 - 10:01 CET

Nice moment. IMHO picture is oversharped. Cropping or composition its not ideal . Wheels and legs of airport staff are not complete. Dark parts are too dark , halftones are missing.

Jakub Nanowski 

Joined in September 2011
Posted 4 April 2016 - 17:18 CET

I would say that it's oversharpened and much noise is visible. I personally think that there is too much sky on the image, and you cropped out half of the nose and main landing gear. If you moved the frame a little bit lower to catch the whole wheels, that would be much better.

Jose I. Soria 

Joined in April 2014
Posted 6 April 2016 - 22:35 CET

Same opinion here, I think that the crop is not the best, and the photo is clearly oversharpened. I think that if you correct those issues it will be a nice image!

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1435 (38 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.