Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Site-related » Need help as preview isn't showing when I share it on Facebook

Need help as preview isn't showing when I share it on Facebook

Chris piggin 

Joined in January 2015
Posted 6 April 2016 - 19:13 CET

my latest upload to airplane pictures doesn't show a preview for some reason when I share it on Facebook does that happen to anyone else and could it be anything to do with my photo any advice

This post has been edited by Martin Krupka on 6th April 2016 - 21:34

Martin Krupka 

Founder
Joined in July 2006
Posted 6 April 2016 - 21:35 CET

Hi Chris,

It happened to me a couple of times over the last year. I won't be of much help though as I didn't manage to find the solution.

This post has been edited by on 6th April 2016 - 21:36

Jakub Nanowski 

Joined in September 2011
Posted 6 April 2016 - 22:25 CET

Chris, when it happens to me (I use Chrome browser) I simply refresh the facebook page by clicking on fb logo (cancel the post) and then refresh it again with ctrl / command key (Ctrl + F5). When it's done I have to wait for a couple of seconds so the whole news feed is completely loaded - it is important not to post anything while the page is downloading data. When everything seems to be loaded then I try to post the photo again. Sometimes it needs to be done a couple of times. Always works for me.

Craig Stevens 

Joined in February 2013
Posted 7 April 2016 - 07:07 CET

I also get this problem simply hit refresh and paste the link and the preview will appear.

Chris piggin 

Joined in January 2015
Posted 7 April 2016 - 08:59 CET

Thanks guys I've tried it still don't seem to work hopefully it's just one off

Cristian Quijano 

Joined in January 2017
Posted 23 May 2017 - 19:55 CET

Hi guys,

What I do is to hit enter 3-4 times, as leaving space for my comments on the top lines. For some reason, this helps getting the review immediately. I´m using Chrome.

thx

cq

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1227 (39 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.