Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Photo feedback » In need of some help!

In need of some help!

Jonathan Weidenbruch 

Joined in January 2016
Posted 13 April 2016 - 14:25 CET

Hello,

I'm new to Airplane Pictures and got severeal photos rejectet. The reason is always the same: "JPG compression is visible. Main object is not sharp.". I tried many different things but I am still being rejected. Do you guys have any tips for me?

I've attached a sample.

Best regards,

John

Attached photos:

Boytronic 

Joined in March 2015
Posted 13 April 2016 - 14:52 CET

Actually very nice photo. As much I can se on my mobile phone it is not sharp as it should be (but it can be fixed if it's not too blurry) and I think this compression came with this graduated filter over the sky....maybe over saturated? Don't know how you processed the edit but compression is easy to remove but sharpness is not if your hand was shaking. And if you gonna do rework, raise whites a bit on the fuselage (or shadows)...it'll be an awesome photo IMO.

Jakub Nanowski 

Joined in September 2011
Posted 13 April 2016 - 17:09 CET

I like the result, very nice HDR shot. What should be done is sharpening - try applying unsharp mask in PS 100%, 0,3 (maybe 0,4), 0. You should also correct the level of the photo - it needs clock-wise rotation.

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1848 (20 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.