Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Site-related » Any Idea about this kind of reject !

Any Idea about this kind of reject !

Youssef Âaziz 

Joined in April 2016
Posted 17 May 2016 - 20:55 CET

Hello Everyone, hope you're all doing well !!

I have a photo rejected, and the statement of rejection was "Incorrect or not sufficient information was provided.". It will be a new registration on AP's database.

During uploading process I fill all necessary informations regarding the aircraft (Reg, Operator....,etc)

What should I do ?!

Greetings

Âaziz

Marius Bekker 

Joined in February 2012
Posted 17 May 2016 - 22:18 CET

You have the option to appeal.

The following picture published today, ID 720807, also has incorrect information (registration number and make/model) BUT the picture has been accepted and published.

Pictures with incorrect information are published regularly, I used to notify and supply Site Admin with corrections but have stopped doing that, there's no point. Different rules for different people.

Youssef Âaziz 

Joined in April 2016
Posted 17 May 2016 - 22:30 CET

Hi Marius,

Thanks for your feedback, My Picture has a clear registration on it (very visible). I don't remember if the operator's name was available on AP's DB while uploading or I just let it "Private" otherwise, all other informations were correct and very easy to check.

I need an admin's/screener's advice, whether I should appeal or re-upload !!

I appreciate your interaction Marius

Best Regards

Âaziz

Ray Abela 

Head admin
Joined in July 2009
Posted 18 May 2016 - 00:53 CET

Just appeal and we can check what happened.

Youssef Âaziz 

Joined in April 2016
Posted 18 May 2016 - 01:07 CET

Thanks Ray for your help.

Youssef Âaziz 

Joined in April 2016
Posted 20 May 2016 - 03:20 CET

Hi Everyone,

First rejection statement:

"Incorrect or not sufficient information was provided."

After Appeal, the statement of rejection was as follow:

"APPEAL VERDICT: Please fix and reupload. Missing information isn't really a valid reason for using the appeal option."

Is this means there's problems with the photo itself, I mean editing ?! Or, I filled false informations on upload page ?!

Regards.

Âaziz

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1221 (25 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.