Joined in November 2014
Posted 21 August 2016 - 16:32 CET|
I had the same problem with LR6, all my photos had a bug with the EXIF, always with the camera model.
I don't understand where it came from. But one day I updated the software and I've realized that my EXIF had no more problems on a-p.net. Besides, you will see, many people have the same problem with their EXIF (just check my pictures for example) on the site. Just an update to correct it, it's as simple as that. However, why once the camera model is 8> and the other is 1>, 7> or anything else, I don't know more about it, but it's not important !
The original version of LR6 has lot of bugs, including this one, and Adobe has corrected them with the latest versions. You just have to update your version of LR6, and you should not have this bug later !
Best regards, "Pharewell".