Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Site-related » I'd love to be able to use a photo, but the photographer is not responding. The request doesn't show up under my requests.

I'd love to be able to use a photo, but the photographer is not responding. The request doesn't show up under my requests.

LoganAllan
Joined in September 2016
Posted 25 September 2016 - 16:11 CET

I'd love to use the photo ID:483549, the one of the MD11, I've sent about 5 requests and the photographer has been online multiple times since the requests were sent. Can anyone tell me what to do? The photographer is nustyR.

Richard Mircea George 

Joined in January 2014
Posted 25 September 2016 - 22:59 CET

Hi,

In the "My requests" box is shown only the requests that other people send to you to use your image. Anyway, he must have been busy with something or he doesn't look at requests. You know that it doesn't notify you when you get requests. It also happened to me, discovered that someone sent me a request and it was two weeks old. Just be patient, maybe he'll see.

Cheers!

Coenraad Balt 

Joined in January 2013
Posted 26 September 2016 - 15:43 CET

Or maybe it's marked as SPAM, in his mailbox... In that case he will never see it....

Richard Mircea George 

Joined in January 2014
Posted 27 September 2016 - 07:12 CET

Usually if you want to use someone's photo you have to click the grey button "Request photo usage". Maybe he didn't see it, i don't know...

JPC van Heijst 

Joined in October 2007
Posted 28 September 2016 - 07:49 CET

Most of the 'requests' I get through this site end up in my spam box or never show up at all.

You better try to contact him through other media, just search for NustyR and he'll show up in different places ;)

LoganAllan
Joined in September 2016
Posted 28 September 2016 - 19:49 CET

Ah I see, thank you all for your help and suggestions of contacting the photographer via other social media.

nustyR 
Joined in January 2009
Posted 29 September 2016 - 18:38 CET

I'm here.... :)

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1230 (27 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.