Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Aviation photography » "Incorrect exposure - too dark". The picture was taken at night in the evening!

"Incorrect exposure - too dark". The picture was taken at night in the evening!

Gut Zoltan 
Joined in September 2012
Posted 29 October 2016 - 10:23 CET

The picture was taken in the evening, almost dark now! If you no longer have the right lightens exposure!

Attached photos:

Tim Meyer 

Joined in December 2015
Posted 29 October 2016 - 11:19 CET

Hey Gut Zoltan,

the two pictures are dark, especially in the shadows section. Pulling out shadows or blacks or lifting up the exposure would fix it. But keep an eye on the noise as these pictures are quite underexposed.

Cheers

Tim

Gut Zoltan 
Joined in September 2012
Posted 29 October 2016 - 14:54 CET

Hey Tim!

Mint írtam, már besötétedett, épp hogy volt fény, nem értem, miért kellene túlhúznom, hogy világosabb legyen, akkor az már nem lenne valós. Fotózhattam volna még világosban, de pont ez a kép lényeges, hogy már majdnem sötétben készült.

Zoltan

Gut Zoltan 
Joined in September 2012
Posted 29 October 2016 - 14:55 CET

Hey Tim!

As I wrote, it was dark, it was just that light, I do not see why I should overtightened, to make it clearer, it would no longer be true. I could have even take pictures in daylight, but the essential point of this picture is that we have made almost dark.

Zoltan

Gut Zoltan 
Joined in September 2012
Posted 30 October 2016 - 18:24 CET

Incorrect exposure - too dark. IMHO, too low in frame.

Attached photos:

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1842 (42 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.