Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Site-related » pictures of model aircraft

pictures of model aircraft

R.Kellenaers-Photography 

Joined in January 2012
Posted 3 November 2016 - 22:17 CET

http://www.airplane-pictures.net/photo/802744/bishop-aviation/

I think, we have to be carefull here.... this is, a very nice picture, but not a real aircraft... ...in my opinion it does not fit on airplane pictures.... at least not in the normal category...

This ''aircraft'' is a replicated and a scaled model of an BA Hawk, but not built by BA and it does not have a real serial number, therefore does not fit on an airplane pictures site.

What do you think??

dagenhamdave
Joined in October 2016
Posted 3 November 2016 - 22:37 CET

I quiet like it, better than a lot of the "real aircraft" images that get published on here.

Andre Nordheim 

Joined in September 2013
Posted 4 November 2016 - 18:24 CET

These types of photos will fall into the hands of the screeners to decide on just as with any other image that is uploaded. We look at everything (including category) when we make a decision.

dagenhamdave
Joined in October 2016
Posted 4 November 2016 - 20:51 CET

What if it is a full member who posts it up? They do not have to go through screening after all

Andre Nordheim 

Joined in September 2013
Posted 4 November 2016 - 22:24 CET

We can take action on full members as well, even if they don't go through the screening process. We sporadically review this group as well. Don't put too much time into this thought process. We evaluate what we find suitable with the motive interpretation. There is a fine balance between creative and not acceptable.

Focus on your craft. Every photographer who got to the FM status got there through heavy focus on their work and nothing else.

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1489 (15 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.